We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to process pool applications.
Who can use the pool?
- The Pool is available to residents at no additional costs that are up to date with both their Windridge HOA and Section dues, and have registered for pool use.
- If you are making a payment to update your dues, please allow at least 2 weeks for your check to process before going to the pool.
- To verify your dues have been paid, please contact RJB Community Management at 888-391-2311 x712 prior to the opening date.
Am I getting new pool passes?
No, Windridge is going with a paperless/cardless pool check in system. You will be required to be registered within the system.
How do I register for use of the pool?
You need to be a current resident. Please fill out 1 online application or paper application to include all members of your household. Fill out the online application (press the Apply Online button), provide the necessary information, and submit. If you prefer to fill out a paper application, (press the Print Application button), fill out the form, and send copies of the necessary paperwork and pictures to the address :
RJB Community Management
PO Box 306
Red Hook, NY 12571
Attn: Windridge pool passes
What information will I need?
If you have pool passes from prior years, (this will serve as proof of both identity and residence), and no additional documentation is required. Take a picture of the pass, and include a current picture. You will need to include this for each member of your household.
If you have never had a pool pass at Windridge, or are no longer in possession of one, the following information will be needed:
- Submit Photo ID: Work ID, Driver’s License/State Photo ID, Passport.
- Submit Proof of Residency: Current Utility Bill (Gas/Electric, Telephone, Cable, DirecTV in residents’ name), Driver’s license with current Windridge address, Current lease if you are a renter
- School Age: Submit latest Report card, ID or school registration.
Under School Age: Birth Certificate
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“.
You will also receive a confirmation email with an Application ID.
How do I know that the application was approved?
After your application is submitted and reviewed, you will receive a message indicating your application was approved, placed on hold, or rejected. If your application is listed as on hold or rejected, you will be notified on any missing documentation and how to provide it to us.
Okay the Pool is Open! What happens when I arrive at the pool?
You and your family members will need to check in with the lifeguard. Please provide your unit number and street name. The lifeguards will be able to check you in provided you are in good standing.
Can I bring guests to the pool?
Guests will be allowed this year. However, they will not be allowed before the July 4th weekend. We are currently working on the specifics around guest passes and will distribute the policy and procedures on obtaining them in late May/early June.