We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems to process pool applications.
How do I become a member or renew my membership?
Please click the apply online blue button.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“.
You will also receive a confirmation email with an Application ID.
Do I need to complete a new online application if I submitted an application in 2022?
Yes, a new online application must be completed for the 2023 pool season.
What is the pass policy?
All patrons must be registered and state their name or address to the lifeguard.
What is the guest policy?
- An approved household may host no more than two (2) pool guests per day.
- Hosts must register their guest(s) with the lifeguard on duty upon entry to the fenced pool area.
- Hosts must inform their guests of the pool rules.
- Guests may not enter the fenced pool area before their host arrives, and guests must depart when their host departs.
- As a private pool, the pool is not available for use by guests who, at the time of access, are in family day care under the care of a family day care provider as defined in COMAR 07.04.01.
- Guests may be banned permanently, at the discretion of the Association.
When is the pool scheduled to open for the season?
The pool is currently scheduled to open for the season on Saturday, 5/27/23.
What are the pool hours?
Beginning of the season:
From Memorial Day through the last day Harford County public schools are open, the pool hours shall be as follows:
Weekdays – 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Memorial Day – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Regular summer pool hours:
Mondays – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Tuesdays – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Wednesdays – Closed
Thursdays – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Fridays – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Sundays – 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM