We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What is the pass policy?
- Pool passes must be presented upon entering the pool area. Admittance WILL NOT be granted without a pool pass!
- Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (over 18 years old), at all times.
- Children 14-17 years old may attend the pool without a parent, provided they have passed the swim test, and completed a Permission Form which must be provided to the lifeguard. (Permission Form enclosed). NOTE: “Guest” under 18 years old will not be permitted into the pool accompanied by a minor.
- Children 14-17 years old accompanied by an adult other than a parent must have written permission from a parent delegating responsibility to a specific individual dated for that specific day and provide it to the lifeguard.
- Member and Guest Sign-In Policy: All members must present their individual passes to be scanned at the gate before entry. The database will list each homeowner and the children with their ages who live there. Homeowners are welcome to bring guests to the pool each summer. Children who are between the ages of 14-17 (who have taken the swim test) are welcome to attend the pool unattended, but they may not bring guests unless they are supervised by an adult.
What is the guest policy?
Each household is entitled to five (5) free guest passes. When you have depleted your 5 free passes additional passes are $5.00 and can be purchased at www.silverleafpoolpasses.net/silverleaf. Cash cannot be accepted. Guest passes are non-refundable for inclement weather. No more than 5 guests per homeowner maybe admitted per day.
When will I receive my complimentary guest passes?
Your five (5) complimentary gust passes are linked to your household. You will not receive physical passes but can use the passes when you check in.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.
How do I request a replacement pass?
Requesting replacement passes is the same procedure as requesting your original set of passes. Please click the blue Apply Online button and follow the instructions.
What are the pool hours?