We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to process pool applications.
How do I request my pool passes?
Please click the apply online blue button.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“.
You will also receive a confirmation email with an Application ID.
When will I receive my electronic passes I can add to my Apple Wallet or Android Wallet App?
You’ll receive an email with your electronic passes AFTER your application has been approved.
How do I use electronic passes?
Please view our help article. CLICK HERE (opens in a new tab)
What is the pass policy?
All patrons must present their pass to the lifeguard daily.
What is the guest policy?
- All guests must be accompanied by a resident at all times and must check in upon entering the pool area. Guests must follow all rules of the Association. Host members are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Ten (10) – guest passes will be issued to each household account. One (1) guest pass per residence can be used per visit.
- Additional guest passes may be purchased for $30 for and additional 10 guest passes.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
- The first initial (10) guest passes are virtual and you will not receive guest passes in the mail.
- Please purchase additional guest passes by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.