We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I become a member or renew my membership?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a privacy application. Follow all instructions printed on this paper application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Potomia does not accept images that have a person’s face covered, blocked, or distorted. All photos must be of high resolution. Any photo that fails to meet these requirements will cause a delay in processing your application.
What is a Privacy Account?
Privacy Accounts do not have full birth dates or photos for any member registered in the household. The rules for having a privacy account require the members to show a Virginia State-Issued ID, Driver’s License, or Children’s ID issued by the Virginia DMV showing your registered property address as proof of residency.
For minors eligible to swim without a parent or guardian that do not have an ID, the registered homeowner must check these members in.
What is the pass policy?
All patrons must present their pass to the lifeguard daily.
What is the guest policy?
- All guests must be accompanied by a member with a valid membership pass.
- Limit 10 guests per household per day.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
- Each household receives 10 free guest passes. These passes are linked to your household and you do not need to present a pass to the lifeguard.
- Additional passes may be purchased by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.