We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What is the pass policy?
- Pool passes must be presented and scanned upon entering the pool Admittance WILL NOT be granted without a pool pass!
- Children under 12 years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (18+ years of age), AT ALL TIMES. No exception based on ability to swim.
- Children ages 12-17 may attend the pool without being accompanied by an adult. Parents of children in this age range, by virtue of providing a pool pass to their child, are acknowledging permission for their child to access the pool unaccompanied and their child’s ability to swim. NOTE 1: If in the determination and discretion of the lifeguard on duty, a child in this age range is not able to swim, the child will be asked to leave and will not be eligible for future entry until swim ability is accessed. NOTE 2: “GUESTS” of children in this age range must be of equal or greater age.
What is the member and guest access policy?
- Member Accounts Must In “Good Standing”: Homeowner accounts that are delinquent will be flagged. Lifeguard conducting check in will deny entry until all delinquencies have been cleared and “flag” removed from account.
- Guest Passes: Five (5) complimentary “one day use” guest passes are included per active HOUSEHOLD/ADDRESS account in the “Pool Pass” system used at check in. Once all 5 free passes have been used, additional passes are available for purchase at $3.00 per and are valid for 1 guest for 1 day use only. These additional guest passes MUST be ordered online, in advance, in increments of 5 passes per transaction. Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button, “Purchase Guest Pass”, button above. Lifeguards conducting check in are NOT ABLE to accept any form of payment for guest passes. Once the “guest pass ticket” has been scanned at check-in, the pass is no longer valid and is non-refundable for inclement weather and other unforeseen events.
When will I receive my complimentary guest passes?
Your five (5) complimentary guest passes are automatically linked to your household. You do not receive physical cards but can be redeemed at the pool.
What is a nanny pass?
Nanny Passes are available at a cost of $60.00 per season and are available by completing the Pass Form enclosed. Only “1” Nanny Pass per household will be allowed.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.
How do I request a replacement pass?
Requesting replacement passes is the same procedure as requesting your original set of passes. Please click the blue Apply Online button and follow the instructions.
What are the pool hours?
Outside of the school year “normal” pool hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 10:30am – 7:30pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:30am – 8:30pm
Sunday: 10:30am – 7:30pm
Holidays: 10:30am – 7:30pm (Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day)