We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What is the pass policy?
- Pool passes must be presented upon entering the pool area. Admittance WILL NOT be granted without a pool pass!
- Children under 12 years old MUST be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult (over 18 years old), at all times.
- Children 12-17 years old may attend the pool without a parent, provided they have passed the swim test, and completed a Permission Form which must be provided to the lifeguard. NOTE: “GUESTS” under 18 years old will not be permitted into the pool accompanied by a minor.
- Children 12-17 years old accompanied by an adult other than a parent must have written permission from a parent delegating responsibility to a specific individual dated for that specific day and provide it to the lifeguard.
What is the guest policy?
- Member and Guest Sign-In Policy: All members and guests must sign in by last name upon entering the pool area. It is the homeowner’s responsibility as a member to sign in all guests upon arrival. As you sign in, a lifeguard will check the official neighborhood roster to ensure eligibility of everyone present. The roster will list each homeowner and the children with their ages who live there. Homeowners are welcome to bring guests to the pool each summer. Children who are between the ages of 12-17 (who have taken the swim test) are welcome to attend the pool unattended, but they may not bring guests unless they are supervised by an adult.
- Guest passes. Each household is entitled to five (5) free guest pass. When you have depleted your 5 free passes additional passes are $3.00 and are valid for 1 guest for 1 day only. CASH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Guest passes are non-refundable for inclement weather.
NO MORE THAN 5 GUESTS PER HOMEOWNER MAY BE ADMITTED PER DAY.
When will I receive my complimentary guest passes?
Your five (5) complimentary guest passes are automatically linked to your household. You do not receive physical cards but can be redeemed at the pool.
What is a nanny pass?
Nanny Passes are available at a cost of $60.00 per season and are available by completing the Pass Form enclosed. Only “1” Nanny Pass per household will be allowed.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.
How do I request a replacement pass?
Requesting replacement passes is the same procedure as requesting your original set of passes. Please click the blue Apply Online button and follow the instructions.
What are the pool hours?