We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What is the pass policy?
All members must present their Recreational/Pool Pass at the desk upon arrival. Members that do not present their pass will not be admitted.
What is the guest policy?
GUESTS: ALL GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A POOL MEMBER.
- Cost $5.00 for an adult day pass. $4.00 for a child day pass.
- Children under 2 years of age will be admitted without charge. $60.00 book of fifteen passes are available.
- Books are valid in the season of purchase and the season immediately following.
- Guests must abide by all pool regulations and lifeguard directions. Guests assume same responsibility for observing the rules/regulations governing use of the DFHC pool, damage to pool property, the risk of personal injury and the loss of property as members. Failure to comply will result in immediate revocation of guest pass and dismissal from DFHC property.
- Guest in non-swimming attire and not intending to use the pool or showers may be admitted without charge, however, loitering will not be tolerated.
- Guests under the age of sixteen (16) should be accompanied by an adult. If the adult is not present, the adult member is still liable for any violation or infraction of the DFHC pool rules, or damage to the pool property.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.
What is the refund policy?
Important information regarding refunds: DFHC will refund all but $30.00 administrative cost if you apply in writing for a refund within thirty days of the date of the submission of the form. Any refunds past that date will be pro-rated according to how late in the season it is applied for in writing. We will be unable to provide refunds after August 1.
Mail requests to:
Attention DFHC Pool Committee
15742 Crabbs Branch Way
Rockville, MD 20855
How do I request a replacement pass?
Requesting replacement passes is the same procedure as requesting your original set of passes. Please click the blue Apply Online button and follow the instructions.
What are the pool hours?
The hours are as follows. These hours are also available on the Diamond Farm Homes community website at http://diamondfarmhomes.com/about-us/diamond-farm-homes-corporation-pool/. This year the pool is again pleased to offer an “adult swim” every Thursday from 7p-9p (all attendees must be 18 or older).
*Please note that hours are subject to change based on inclement weather, changes in the MCPS schedule, or any other impacts due to COVID-19.
New Pool Hours if the Pool opens between (6/16 – 7/31)
Weekdays (M-F): 12 pm – 7 pm
Thursday: adult swim 7 pm – 9 pm
Weekends: 11 am – 7 pm
August through the end of the season (8/1 – 9/7)
Weekdays (M-F): 1 pm – 7 pm
Thursday: adult swim 7 pm – 9 pm
Weekends: 12 pm – 7 pm
Holidays (7/4, and 9/7)
12 pm – 7 pm
To view the event schedule for the Diamond Farm Stingrays please visit their website at www.dfstingrays.com.