We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
Please apply online by clicking the blue button.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“.
You will also receive a confirmation email with an Application ID.
What is the pass policy?
All patrons must present their pass to the lifeguard daily.
What is the guest policy?
All guests must have a pool pass.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
You may purchase guest passes at the pool.
How do I print my concession ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.
How do I add money or funds to a ticket? - Use the ticket at the consession stand.
Start by clicking the green button above.
Click FIRST TIME USER or RETURNING PATRON
- Add money
After checkout, your presented with your ticket.
What if I lost my pool pass?
Please purchase a replacement set by clicking the green button above.
What are the pool hours?
- Monday-Friday: 12-8pm with lap swim from 8-9 pm.
- Saturday & Sunday: 12-7:30pm.
Watch signage at the pool or the city’s Facebook page for early closures.