We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
I am a renter. How do I receive my pool pass?
Owners must complete and sign a Delegation of Use form.
Print the Delegation of Use form. Send it to your owner. Submit the completed form with your application.
How do I request a replacement pass?
Requesting replacement passes is the same procedure as requesting your original set of passes. Please click the blue Apply Online button and follow the instructions.
What is the pass policy?
- All persons using the pool must have a Chesterfield pool pass to enter the pool facilities.
Will my pass have my picture on it?
Pictures are not printed on the pass. They are housed in the check in management system.
What is the guest policy?
- All guests (adult and youth) entering the pool must be accompanied by an adult member with a Chesterfield pool pass.
- The adult member accompanying the guests must remain at the pool with their guests at all times.
- Every guest must sign in at the time of entry.
- Guest passes are required for each guest over the age of three (3). The guest pass will be punched once for every guest.
- No more than five (5) guests per unit may enter the pool area on any given day.
Members of the Association are responsible for the actions of their guests. The cost of any property damage by a member or his/her guest will be charged to the responsible Association member.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my ticket or guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.