We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I request or renew my membership pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
Will I receive a new pass?
- No new pool passes will be mailed out, unless you are requesting a replacement pass ($10.00 cost) OR are signing up for a new account
- New homeowners will receive pool passes initially by mail once they have signed up for a new account.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What is the pass policy?
All patrons must present their pass to the lifeguard daily.
What is the guest policy?
- All guests must be accompanied by a Bentley Park Resident at all times and must check in upon entering the pool area. Guests must follow all rules of the Association. Host members are responsible for the actions of their guests.
- Ten (10) – guest passes will be issued to each household account. The initial ten (10) guest passes are virtual and will not be received in the mail.
- One (1) guest pass per residence can be used per visit.
- Additional guest passes may be purchased for $5.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
- The first initial (10) guest prices are virtual and you will not receive guest passes in the mail.
- Please purchase additional guest passes by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.