We look forward to a safe, fun, and exciting summer. This summer your community is using Access Granted Systems, LLC to generate pool passes for all patrons. All patrons must present their pool pass to gain entrance to the pool area.
How do I request my pool passes?
For quicker processing, apply online.
If you prefer, you may print and mail a paper application. Follow all instructions printed on the application.
How do I know I submitted my application correctly?
After submitting your online application, you will be directed to a “Success Page“. You will also receive a confirmation email.
What is the pass policy?
All patrons must present their pass to the lifeguard daily.
What is the guest policy?
- All guests must have a pool pass and be accompanied by a member with a valid membership pass.
- Guest must be 18 years old or older.
Instant guest passes must be printed from home and presented to the lifeguard staff.
Season Long Summer Guest Passes are mailed to your home.
How do I purchase or request guest passes?
Please purchase a guest pass by clicking the green button above.
How do I print my instant guest passes?
- After check out, your are presented a ticket (guest pass) to print. Your facility’s attendant can also scan your ticket directly from your phone.
- The ticket is also emailed to you. If you don’t see it in your inbox after a few minutes, please check your junk or spam folder.
How to request another copy of the ticket (if you deleted the original email)
Go to your pool’s marketplace.
- Click Returning Patron.
- Enter the email address you used when you made the purchase.
A copy of the ticket will be emailed to you.